If your business owns vehicles, Commercial Auto Insurance can provide financial protection should you or an employee become involved in an auto accident while in a company-owned vehicle.
Protect Your Business on the Road
With us, you can expect your Commercial Auto Insurance policy to provide:
- Liability Coverage* – protection for bodily injury and property damage to others with limits of up to $1 million
- Physical Damage Coverage* – protects an owned vehicle against accidental loss or damage
- Collision Coverage – covers losses resulting from the collision of your covered vehicle with another object or the overturn of a covered vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage – covers losses resulting from any cause of loss other than a collision or overturn. Collision with an animal or bird is available under this coverage.
Additional Coverage Options
You can easily and affordably add 13 coverage enhancements:
- Auto Lease Gap Coverage – in the event of a total loss, covers the difference between the outstanding loan amount and the cash value of the vehicle.
- Employee Hired Auto Coverage – provides hired liability and hired physical damage coverage to employees who rent vehicles in their own name while on company business.
- Blanket Additional Insured Coverage – eliminate the need to list each person or company you are in contract with as an additional insured.
Requesting a quote is simple.