Indiana PA Insurance Agency
Providing Home Insurance in Indiana PA
Whether you live in Indiana PA or anywhere else in Pennsylvania, insuring the place you call home with the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as protect you financially if you suffer a loss.
Whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.
Whether it’s a comprehensive policy that covers loss due to fire, smoke, hail, vandalism, or theft, you choose which coverage is best for you. A home insurance policy differs by what is covered, which coverage you choose, and what type of residence.
Depending on if your a home or condo owner, a renter, or a landlord, we will find a home insurance policy that fits your needs. We specialize in finding a home insurance policy that gives you the best value for the best price in Indiana Pa.
Worried you aren’t completely covered? Consider an umbrella insurance policy that extends your coverage.
When choosing a home insurance policy consider these factors:
- Protection for Your Home – What is cost to repair or rebuild your home
- Protection for You and Other People – This applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are at blame. Personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
- Medical Coverage – This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property.
- Additional Living Expenses – Your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses while your home is repaired or rebuilt (usually up to 24 months) if you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss.
- Protection for Your Personal Belongings – This covers items such as furniture, clothes, electronics and other personal property.
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage – If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. Some items require specific type.
It’s best to take an inventory of your home and personal belongings. If possible, take photos or a video as well as make a list. Using two inventory methods can help expedite the claim process. Keep this list somewhere other than your home.
Contact an agent at Walbeck Insurance in Homer City to discuss home insurance in Indiana or Blairsville PA, whether it is a renters, home or condo insurance policy.